Thursday, September 22, 2016

pbl

This is my project. It is basketball. It is a basketball. My plan is a slide show but I'm putting my pbl reflection on.



OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: basketball___________________


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Untitled drawing   Google Drawings.png





Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project  Was doing my project and writing all the facts about my topic bigger writing than small writing


  • The most challenging thing about my project was it took Putting lots of info into to my learning because it took long to do that and I've never done that in a long time


  • The main skill I got better at was managing distractions. I got better at it by…
Ignoring my distractions and getting absorbed in my learning


  • Something interesting I learnt was How to write more info in my learning                        


  • What I would most like to change about my project is I’d like to play it aswell     because. I like basketball


  • I would like to do my next PBL about. Xbox gaming


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
  • Absorption absorption is getting into your work.
  • Managing distraction                        managing distractions is don't look at them when they're not doing their work
  • Collaboration                                      collaboration is having fun and helping other people




Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.


Topic:basketball
My plan:slideshow
Question
Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment