Friday, November 13, 2015

thank you letter

Room 11                      IMG_0769.JPG
Parkvale school
Howard street
Hastings 4122
26 May 2015

Dear Aaron


I am writing this letter to you to say a big thankyou for coming to camp with our class.


My first highlight was going caving with you because you helped me step rock to rock. I also liked the wetas and the glow worms. Also  it was challenging because who ever came out  of the cave with no mud on their feet they would get a prize.

My 2nd highlight  was kayaking with jamie. We said left right to keep in time so we can get the boat going faster. Mr G said we can jump in the water. So we tried to flip the boat over the boat flipped it was so cold we got boat shock and it felt hollow. It felt like we were going to drown.

My 3rd highlight was lou's lookout. I liked how we went into a cave and sat for 3 or 2 minutes for the glow worms and wetas to come ou. Also I liked how we looked out  in the view.


My 4th highlight was seeing the hawk eating the dead goat.  Ngahere, Connor and me went down to look at it. Ngahere grabbed a stick and poked his belly button and all its  guts came out and it stank.


Once again thank you for all this fun that you've done with us.

Yours sincerely
Daniel



No comments:

Post a Comment